ARC Family Resource Centre, Raheen is a place for all to belong, to grow and develop together in order to improve the quality of life for all of the community
ARC Family Resource Centre, Raheen using a universal approach to Family Support alleviates unemployment, enhances education, training opportunities, depletes and addresses isolation, encourages and supports individuals and families within the community.
At ARC Family Resource Centre, we respect each person regardless of age, gender, race, disability, social status or religious beliefs.
- We will provide accessible and affordable services and resources to families, individuals and groups within the community.
- We will respond to training/education needs identified within the community by providing; (a) opportunities/ information /encouragement (b) specific skills training (c) links to further education/employment opportunities.
- We will provide support services to facilitate access and participation for all in the community.
- We are committed to the development by the people for the people regardless of age, gender, social, economic, cultural, ethnic, or religious background.
- We are committed to ongoing work and establishing links with all voluntary and statutory agencies.
- We are committed to being always aware of health, safety and wellbeing of the families in this rural community.
ARC Family Resource Centre is non-denominational and as such is open to people from all races, cultures and religious backgrounds. The centre does not promote any particular religious practices.